Image Map

Monday 7 April 2014

March Favourites

Hello my lovelies! So sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been crazy busy since I got back from Germany not only with school catch up but also hosting my Exchange here in England for 10 days as well as revising for the 5 GCSE Exams I have coming up, eek! I'm working on a few posts about the exchange too, sorry they aren't up yet but I'm trying to condense everything down into some decent, honest posts on all the ups and downs of the exchange- and trust me there were certainly loads of them! So for now to keep you going here are my favourites for the month of March!

First favourite for the past month is the 'Think Pink' from none other than Lush! These are £2.50 each and smell amaazingggg! I got this one as part of a box I got for my birthday and its so nice and turns your bath a pretty pink colour! It smells kinda like vanilla but isn't too sweet and has cute little flowers in it too! My fave thing for bath time of course!

My second favourite is another sweet smelling thang in the form of yes! A Yankee candle! This one in particular is the flavour/scent 'Cherry Vanilla' and smells divine! Literally you only have to light it for like 10 minutes and it fills the room with that nostalgic 'kids cherry shampoo' smell if you know what I mean? It genuinely smells so so good and is my favourite out of the Yankee candles that I have.


The next of my favourites is this 'Green Tea' lipbalm by HURRAW! This has quickly become one of my fave lipbalms and that's pretty impressive considering how many different ones I have! It smells kind of like green tea but it's the formula that I love, it's creamier than most stick lipbalms (such as babylips) but isn't as sticky as Vaseline- it's like the perfect middle option. It's from American Apparel and I think it was about £4.50 which is more than I would usually pay for a lipbalm, but honestly such a worth it buy. Oh and did I mention it's all natural and vegan? Yay!


My next favourite is a nail varnish I bought while in Germany from 'KIKO', I actually loved this store and they had sooo many nail varnishes, I ended up buying quite a few but this is by far my favourite colour. This is the normal nail lacquer in shade '338 Light Lavender' it's quite a bit lighter than it appears on the website, (more like how shade '339' looks) and is the perfect pastel colour for spring. It didn't picture very well but trust me it's a gorgeous colour! I don't think we have KIKO shops in the UK (let me know if you know of one!) but they have a website too hurrah! 


My next is an edible, well drinkable, favourite and it is the PG Tips raspberry flavour green tea. As many people know I have a slight green tea obsession at the moment (hence the lipbalm too) and manage to go through around 3-4 cups a day,whoops! I really love this type as it has a slight sweetness too it, although I wouldn't necessarily say it's raspberry. I much prefer this variety to quite a lot of the Twinings green teas as I find some of them a bit too strong, but many Twinings ones are good too! Perfect for the springtime mornings!


My final favourite is some Hair Scrunchies that I bought from American Apparel, now normally I make all my own scrunchies,so I can chose all my own materials etc, but I was in American Apparel and these were just too cute to resist! They're really good as the have nice thick elastic in them,perfect for tying my wild hair back! I really love the different prints of them too, especially the pastel checkered one and daisy print one which are really summery. They were £4.50 each, but the chiffon ones are more expensive online so I was lucky really with the daisy one, and they were 3 for 2!


So there were my favourites for the month, I hope you enjoyed reading! Lots of posts lined up for the coming weeks so keep an eye out! I've also just sent my box off to my partner for the Easter Beauty Box Swap so watch out for that one too! I hope you're having a lovely easter holidays if you're off school and that everyone's enjoying the start of spring,although if you're in England you'll know it still feels like January! As always find me on the social networks below..

Love 
Georgie xx

Twitter- @geo_lawson

Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment