Image Map

Saturday 12 July 2014

Hey Big Spender...

Hi guys! So although the title says 'big spender' I am infact rather the opposite and for want of a better phrase, can be a little bit of a cheap-skate! And so here are a few items I recently picked up in the sales in Outfit. I really am growing to love Outfit with their mix match of some of my favourite shops, Topshop and Miss Selfridge in particular an although I love these shops they can tend to be on the pricier side, so when I heard there was a sale, well that was it! I was right there rummaging through the rails!



So while there I bought a shirt from Dorothy Perkins Petite (£10 down from £24), earrings from Dorothy Perkins (£3 from £7.50) and a pair of shoes from Topshop (£15 from £32). I apologise for the dodgy picture quality, my camera is still being fixed so am having to muddle through with my phone at the moment! The shirt is folded over in the picture and is one of those things that just doesn't picture very well yet looks nice on. Its a very light material so is good for those gorgeous summer evenings ( who am i kidding? I live in England...) and is actually a really pretty print, plus it's petite which is ideal as I'm not exactly the tallest of people and tend to find that stuff ends up way too long, so this is perfect!


These shoes are my most favourite thing I bought, I've been lusting for some pretty shoes for summer as I've realised living in trainers or boots through summer is not acceptable. I wore these Monday paired with some frilly socks and rolled up jeans and got so many compliments! I like that they are a nice nude kind of colour and are a little bit different to what I'd usually wear, they also go really well with my flowery shorts that I got recently too, yay for summer. I also really love the earrings I bought, having not worn earrings for absolutely ageeeeees I thought it was about time to buy some more and at £3 who could turn these beauties down?


Sorry for the lack of posts recently but my life as been overtaken by We Will Rock You rehearsals pretty much everyday, including weekends for the past few weeks! But as we have our final matinee and evening performance today (as well as the after show party woo!) I can assure you that before long I'll be back blogging more than ever! It's mad to think that the show we've been rehearsing, for almost a year is nearly over, it's actually quite sad, but expect a most and shed-loads of backstage photos to come! Thanks for reading as ever!

Love
Georgie xx

Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

2 comments: