Image Map

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Top 10 Music Picks

Hey, so here are my music picks at the moment, hope you enjoy them!


John Legend- All of me (Link Here) I love this song it's just really cute and John Legend has an amazing voice. I love the lyrics they're so well written and really poetic, I guess I'm just a sucker for all that lovey dovey stuff and this song is definitely full of it and just really cute.

Noah and The Whale- (Link Here) This song has so many memories for me, it's my song from summer about 5 years ago. It's just a happy song and it still makes me smile every time I listen to it, it's so upbeat and just makes me think of sunshine.

Blur- Parklife (Link Here) Being a 90's kid I was brought up on the likes of Blur, Oasis and Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Recently I got back into listening to them after watching My Mad Fat Diary (my fave show) amnd I rediscovered this song from years ago.

Oasis- Champagne Supernova (Link Here) I remember hearing this song countless times as a kid and remember my Dad singing it in the car on journey's back to Newcastle. It makes me smile and is one of my all time favourite songs, plus Chop sings it on series 1 of MMFD.

Tom Odell- Another Love (Link Here) I love this song and I think he's extremely talented as a pianist as well as a singer. This song is pretty chilled and I listen to it ALOT. My friend Beth was lucky enough to see him in concert in Plymouth recently and she said how good this song was live too.

The Vaccines- Norgaard (Link Here) I love this song so much I just wish it was longer, it's one of those songs I dance round to while getting ready in the morning, I've only really discovered the vaccines again and this is my favourite song along with Teenage Icon.

5sos- She Looks So Perfect (Link Here) The boys that became famous by touring with 1D have just realised this and everyone's talking about it -and I love it! I never thought I'd be into this type of music but I really like 5 seconds of summer.  The video is a bit weird though.

T2- Heartbroken (Link Here) A classic Noughties party song, me and my friend Syd were singing it in Chemistry the other day and ever since it's been stuck in my head, I also played it last night at my birthday party and it got everyone saying 'I remember this!' such a tuneee.

The 1975- Me (Link Here) This song is definitely one of my favourites my the 1975, instead of being upbeat it's pretty slow and kind of sad. It's quite a depressing song in general but it's honest and I like that. My favourite line is at the end after everything it goes 'I love you, don't you mind,don't you mind'

Fun-All Alright (Link Here) Another sad song really but this one is a bit more upbeat, it's great to listen to it when you are feeling a bit down, it's all alright! I love Nate Reuss' voice to it's so individual, I have to admit this is another song that Beth has introduced me to and it's our jam.

Anyway that's my picks, thanks for for reading if you did haha! I'm in Germany for the next 10days so there won't be in posts until I get back and then you will probably be inundated with pictures and posts! So have a lovely few days!
Love
Georgie xx

Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment