Image Map

Sunday 2 March 2014

The Liebster Award

Hello my lovelies!
So I'm quite excited to do this post, a week or so ago I was nominated by Sheridan from http://sheridankate.blogspot.com.au/ to do the Liebster award so here goes!

RULES:

1. Link the blog that nominated you for the award - Sheridan, linked above :-)
2. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate who have less than 200 followers - I nominate KatieIsabelHollie and Bella, I know its not 11 but I can't think of that many,sorry!
3. Answer 11 questions given to you.
4. Let people you have nominated know you have done so (hmm I might do).
5. You can't nominate the person who has nominated you.
6. Create 11 questions for the people you nominated to answer.

My questions from Sheridan are:

1Who is your blogging inspiration? 
I have a few main blogging inspirations, Zoella(obvs), Tanya Burr and Gabriella (http://velvetgh0st.blogspot.co.uk/) also I like Dainty Sprinkles and Lauryn from Lauryn's Notebook. I've actually spoke to Lauryn a bit recently and she has helped me and talked me through changing the look of my blog (tahdah!) which I could never have done on my own so thankyou to her big time. She's got a great blog so go check it out, she's definitely an inspiration to me, sorry I couldn't just pick one! 

2. Do you like to sing?
Yes I love singing, but I don't think anyone else likes it oops. I'm more of sing-in-the-shower type of person and even that backfired when my neighbour told me she 'liked' my singing. I'm a backing singer in the school musical,does that count? I think the music teacher gave the part to me because she felt bad for me though haha.

3. What are you most excited for about the upcoming season?
Um I don't know, I don't think there is anything in particular,just hoping for better weather I guess?

4. What do you like most about where you live?
I like that my town is fairly small and that you can walk down the street and see someone you know. I also like that on the whole, people are friendly and perfect strangers will walk past me and greet me with 'morning' as I shuffle past them with my paperbag in tow, it's just nice I guess.

5. Do you have any idea of what you want to do after school?
Is it bad that I'm the most disorganised person yet have a full on plan of the next few years? I want to leave school (hopefully with decent grades) and go to college (which I've already picked) and study, biology, sociology and 1 or 2 others. Then hopefully I'll have a gapyear then go to Uni and study to be a physiotherapist, boring huh?

6. Mac or PC?
PC all the way!!! I have a complete dinosaur of a PC that I do all my blogging from and I honestly love it even if it is a monster!

7. Can you draw? 
No, most definitely not. I have no artistic ability and drawing is included in that, the fact that I played pictogram with my friends and it took them 20 minutes and several extra clues to guess the lion king speaks volumes and says all that needs to be said about my drawing abilities (non-exsistent drawing abilities).

8. What is at the top of your travel wishlist? 
Thailand- I definitely want to go back there, I only saw a small amount before it was spoilt by the Tsunami and I was pretty young then so I definitely want to go back and America- I want to see so much of America it's crazy ( I know that's two but they're joint top!)

9. What is your favourite holiday? 
Probably when I went to Australia for 3 weeks, we went to Cairns, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney and it was amazing, I saw so much in those 3 weeks and met so many lovely people -I was happy at the time, my family were altogether and I was young so all I could see were blue skies and smiley faces.

10. What's your favourite dessert?
Probably eton mess, I'm not much of a rich pudding person anymore and I remember having really good eton mess at my friend Char's summer party last year, it just reminds me of that day (which was amazing!) and of summer in general.

11. What are you reading right now?
I've not long finished Safehaven and am now moving onto either Looking for Alaska or The Perks of being a Wallflower but I'm not sure which one to read first,the troubles of being a teenage bookworm hey!

My 11 Questions are:
1.What's your favourite song at the moment?
2.What is your best memory from last year?
3.What would you do if you had 3 wishes?
4.What made you start blogging?
5.Who is your celeb crush?
6.What is your favourite book?
7.What is your favourite time of year and why?
8.If you could swap lives with anyone for one day,who would you swap with?
9.Do you have any talents in particular?
10.How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
11.What is your favourite tv programme?

Thanks for reading, as usual contact me on the links below! 
Love
Georgie xx

Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh


E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. You've been to Adelaide! That's where I live! No tourists ever come here haha, did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! it was quite nice and we got given a tour of the fire station because my dad's a fireman haha, it was good :-)xx

      Delete
  2. Thankyou for nominating me xx, so do I know do this award?

    magazinesandmacaroons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can if you want, that's the idea I guess :-)xx

      Delete
  3. So jealous of you going to Australia :O ! Thanks so much for mentioning my blog :DD xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was lovely! And you're welcome, I love it and your youtube channel!xx

      Delete