Image Map

Monday 20 October 2014

Revision Playlist


I've been revising constantly the last couple days ready for my German speaking exam tomorrow, eek! Here's my playlist of songs for revision at the moment-complete with a picture I took of the skyline when I was in Berlin.

Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood// Autumn classic, really into The Neighbourhood recently and even though it's a more well known one of their's, it's still a classic.

fallingforyou- The 1975 // I absolutely fell in love with this song after hearing it live when I watched the 1975 recently. Though not as good as it was live, it's still a decent listen.

When The Sun Goes Down- Arctic Monkeys // An oldie but still a class tune, could listen to this song on repeat and still not get bored of it.

Full Circle- Half Moon Run// Such a good song, so easy to listen to, I just love the sound of the whole song and I'm really liking Half Moon Run at the moment.

Rollercoaster- Bleachers// Heard this song for the first time in the summer and recently heard it on MIC, such a good chill out song.

I Miss You - Blink 182// You can't beat a bit of Blink 182 and this will forever be one of my favourites by them, such a quality song.

Luna- Bombay Bicycle Club// Have been into Bombay Bicycle Club for years and there's denying this is such a lush chilled out song by them.

Teenage Icon- The Vaccines// Nothing like singing along to this while doing a bit of revision, yet again another amazing song by The Vaccines.

So Long- Circa Waves// These were one of the support acts for The 1975 and I was really impressed by them, definitely would see them again and this song was amazing live.

The Sea- Swim Deep// Swim Deep are always a good choice, especially when doing revision, love this song even though it's not overly well known.

There's my revision playlist! With half term this week I'm going to be posting a lot more, so watch out for that, thankyou for your continued support.

Love
Georgie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment