Image Map

Friday 15 November 2013

First review; maybelline baby lips

So I thought I would do some type of beauty/make-up product review as a post so here goes. I bought the Maybelline Babylips in flavour (is it even a flavour?) Hydrate about 3 months ago (seen in picture above, I apologise for the instagram effect haha!) so thought it was long overdue I said something about it. I bought this as I was in dire need of a new lipbalm and all the american beauty bloggers I follow were all raving about it, so I thought I'd give it a try! I was pleasantly surprised by this product, it applies smoothly and left my lips well- Hydrated! But seriously I was really impressed by this product and have since purchased a few of the tinted ones (peach kiss and cherry me) and have really liked them both too,but this one is still my favourite. Only criticism is that it doesn't exactly taste the nicest but that's pretty irrelevant anyway, so yeah I love these! Well this turned out longer than I expected it would be but nevermind, thanks for reading this- much love
Georgie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment