Image Map

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Repurchase- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum

Hello my lovelies! Just a quick review on a product that I've been using for over a year and a half now and have recently repurchased for about the third or fourth time! So everyone seems to rave about both the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Bourgeois Healthy Mix Serum, having tried both I personally prefer the serum. I first bought this I think around summer time about 2 years ago when I wanted a nice light foundation that gave good coverage but didn't leave me with a cake face. This certainly does the job leaving me with kind of glowy skin which isn't shiny even though I have combination skin, it gives my skin a 'healthy' look (pardon the pun).


(my rather old battered bottle on the left and my nice shiny new bottle on the right,yay)

I personally always have bought it in shade '53 Light Beige', this is my perfect summer colour, the exact colour I tan to every year but in the winter it is a tad too dark. Rather than buying it in a lighter shade I add a bit of my L'oreal True match which is way too light and not exactly my 'true match', seriously the woman on the counter in boots matched me to a colour which I can only describe as 'casper the ghost' against my skin. So really the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum is a winner all year round and in summer if I'm getting a little too shiny I set it with Rimmel's Stay Matte or Bourjois Rice powder (rice powder? It sounds something like that I'm sure) and it's perfect! Overall I find this an ever reliable foundation which is a nice light creamy texture yet good coverage with a nice natural finish, hence why I have repurchased it so many times! I've even got my mum into wearing it! Oh and by the way it's £3 off in boots at the minute, for £7.99 instead of £10.99, you're welcome ;-)

Love
Georgie xx

ps double post today!!! 
Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment