Image Map

Thursday 29 May 2014

Shoe Wishlist!

Hello my lovelies, so for us in England it's half term and as part of my usual procrastination routine I've been trawling through the internet online shopping, or rather looking at lovely things that I can't afford to buy. So I thought I might as well try to make something vaguely productive out of this habit, so here is my shoe wishlist:



Top Left: Forever 21 Floral Flats I literally think these are so so gorgeous and they certainly appeal to my love for anything floral! I absolutely love the print and the style of these shoes, and they look so pretty and dainty, they'd be really cute with a dress for summer.They kind of remind me of slippers? I don't know, they just look comfy! I've never previously found any shoes that I like from Forever 21 although I adore the clothes, but these are so pretty and for £15 are reasonable too, well done Forever 21!

Bottom Left: Superga 2750's - Navy I already own a pair of light blue Superga's and honestly they are my favourites! They're the comfiest things and I personally much prefer them to vans even if they aren't considered that 'cool'. I really love this navy pair as I think they would go with literally everything and are a little less bright than my ones (which I always wear nevertheless). Also seen worn by the likes of Ashley Olsen, Alexa Chung, Katie Holmes and Sienna Miller they're definitely good enough for me- they're around the £45 mark.

Bottom Right: Missguided Black Platform Sandals I absolutely loooooveeeee these, like It's ridiculous how much I want them! I like that they're sandals but don't show your feet too much- sounds weird but I hate feet! Also they're platformed unlike the ones in Topshop, which is always a bonus when you're like me, I'm definitely not the tallest of people. I'm seriously considering getting these for summer, I just need the English weather to cheer up a bit as encouragement, also at £24.99 they're a steal too!

Middle Right: Nike Roshe Run Liberty So everyone's seen the classic Roshe Run and as half my school own a pair so they kind of lost their appeal but these ones are just lush! Another collaboration between Liberty London and Nike and these are so so so nice, I absolutely adore the liberty fabrics anyway and these shoes are just perfect, especially as I love Nikes. At £75 I think they are pretty reasonable considering your average Nikes are around that price anyway- although as with nearly every Liberty collections they are limited and are sold out already on the nike website!

Top Right: Jack Wills Glenthorne Brogue These are so beautiful, real classic, leather brogues, I realise they are a bit marmite, but I personally love them and have been lusting after them for such a long long time. I can't seem to find a match for them anywhere else, not that are this gorgeous or of the same quality. These would go with so so many things, jeans for an afternoon out or a dress for summer in the city, literally they are so versatile. Unfortunately they are a little on the pricey side at *cough* £198 *cough* so I think I can say they'll most likely be remaining on my wish list :-( as at that price that would be the entire sum of my paper round money for like over two months *sighhhhhh* they really are gorgeous though.

So that was my shoe wishlist, hope you like it and I'd just like to say thankyou for all the more views recently, I really appreciate it,

Love
Georgie xx

Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment