Image Map

Thursday 19 June 2014

Teen Blogger Meet-up

Hello my lovelies! So my final GCSE's for this year are done, phew! And now my priority is no longer on revising endless structures of atoms and molecular bonds but on blogging! So for the past few weeks I've been in contact with a lovely blogger called Chloe and we've arranged a Teen Blogger Meet up in the summer. Now this is so exciting for me, my blog has been going for less than a year and I've already spoken to so many lovely people through it and now am helping to arrange this, which should be a fantastic day!


So as you can see all the basic details are here on this fabulous poster that Chloe herself created! This is such an amazing oppurtunity for all teen bloggers regardless of your blog type/style. If you are interested please get in touch with either myself or Chloe (contact details as on the poster) so we have an idea of numbers!

Would love to see some of you there!

Love
Georgie xx

Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. i spoke to chloe yesterday and i'm definitely coming !!! i cant wait to meet everyone:) XXX

    pinkdaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete