Image Map

Monday 2 June 2014

Soap and Glory- KickAss Concealer Review

Hello my lovelies! This is just a quick review on Soap and Glory's Kick Ass Concealer, I've heard quite a bit of hype about this, so in true blogger style, I naturally had to buy it and try it out. I've seen quite a few yotubers use it such as velvetgh0st and thought I'd give it a go. It was £10 but the Soap and Glory section in Boots had a 'buy one get one half price' deal so both me and my mum got one. I think this is quite reasonable but it's probably more the type of thing I'd buy when it was on offer, if I'm completely honest.


Mine is in the shade 'Light' and as you can see there are two different colours, one more pinky toned, the other more yellow toned. I tend to use the first for under eyes and the second on any blemishes. Personally I quite like the consistency, it's quite thick and creamy which I like but does crease a little bit,it's quite a heavy coverage, so I f you don't like heavy product it's probably not for you. I found it covered under eye circles particularly well which is a big bonus for me as I seem to retain the look of being punched in the eye even with the toughest of concealers! It also comes with a translucent powder to seal it and a little powder puff thingy. I'm not a fan of the powder puff as it's too big for areas like under your eyes so I tend to use a little concealer brush instead.


I actually quite like the packaging, this little box and then the circle container itself,which has two layers. Being a bit of a neat freak, I've kept it in the box too, which is nice and neat, Soap and Glory packaging has never really let me down though so I expected it to be quite good. The little mirror is really handy for touch-ups on the go too and is of a really good size for a small container. Overall I quite like this after around 3 weeks of using it, but who knows I might change my mind in a few more weeks! I'm not quite sure if it's worth the £10 or that I'll be ditching my Collection or Wake Me Up concealer anytime soon but nevertheless it's a nice change and a decent quality product.

Okay so that was my quick review guys, another post is due tomorrow, Happy Monday!

Love
Georgie xx

Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment