Image Map

Thursday 5 June 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Hello my lovelies, so today I thought I'd join the whole #TBT but do it on my blog instead of on twitter or Instagram. So basically I thought I'd share a few pictures from my time in Germany on the exchange, which was about 3 months ago now. It was definitely one of the best and worst experiences I had, I had an amazing time but it wasn't always brilliant and I've got to admit spending 10 days in a foreign country with a family you don't know is pretty daunting! So here are a few snapshots of the best bits!

 (Holocaust Memorial-Berlin)

 (The Reichstag- Berlin)

 ( St Mary's Tower Selfie- Osnabrück)

 ( Traditional German Craftsmen -Münster)

(Weird statue- Osnabrück) 

(Shopping with the girls- Hanover) 


(Brandenburg Gate- Berlin) 

(Subway Selfie- Berlin)

(Cathedral- Münster)

(Last picture in Germany-Exchanges and Ice cream)

Okay so sorry that wasn't a really detailed post or anything but I have about 3 post drafted for the next 3 days so keep an eye out for them! Basically ages ago I wrote a post on my time in Germany but felt it wasn't very honest and I couldn't really portray what I wanted to say correctly through a post so decided not to put it up. These are just a few of the 600 pictures I took throughout the exchange, crazy I know! I also apologise for the bad quality, these were literally just taken on my Iphone during our trip. Again sorry that there isn't a full on post about my time in Germany but these pictures definitely capture some of the best moments!

Love
Georgie xx


Twitter- @geo_lawson
Instagram- @geo_leighh
E-mail- geo.leigh4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment