Image Map

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Winters coming! General Update :D

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd do a random post - like a little update of everything that is going on around me at the moment,it's all a bit crazy and I've been pretty bogged down with school work. I'm pretty sad to say that after all my best efforts and constant revising I think I failed my maths test as the two topics I missed last week and couldn't catch up on in time came up on the 6 mark questions oops. But I think I'm pretty clued up ready for my German listening and reading assessment tomorrow so hopefully will redeem myself- I also got back my french result which by some miracle I managed to get an A in after waffling on endlessly.

On Friday I had academic review which is basically a day off school where you go in for 10 minutes to talk to your tutor to set your targets for the year. But for some reason my appointment was with the deputy headteacher (scary!!) but she was lovely and now my mum thinks I'm some kind of angelic model pupil! So all in all pretty good!I had a pretty mad weekend busy packing, and with no football match to play Saturday :-( it meant mum could allocate my day entirely to boxing things up waheyyy. Honestly moving is sooooo stressful! I'm excited for going to a new place and designing my new room (any ideas are welcome!) but also pretty sad to be leaving the house I've lived in since I was lickle :-(
(my dining room now, sad Georgie) 

On a happier note, yesterday my mama bought the best thing ever like literally the best thing since sliced bread! Like literally I couldn't believe they even did these,I have never seen them anywhere before and mum just came home from shopping with them! wait for it,wait for it, it was..... 
Yes, read it and weep, STRAWBERRY PUFFS! omg I was literally so excited arghhh! I've never liked honey/sugar puffs but I looooove anything strawberry so I was such a happy girly! So I had them for brekkie this morning and they weren't quite as nice as I was expecting (but I was expecting clouds and rainbows) so I kinda let myself in for the fall. Then when I told my friend Beth about them today she told me that they've done them in Tesco's for ages but hey ho I was happy enough!

I did tell you that this post was going to be random but I thought I'd just add a post and photo of the jumper I was trying to explain in my previous post about my weekend away to Cardiff. Basically I know what it is called alot better now so thought I'd tell you haha! It's a mocha colour eyelash jumper and after wearing it at the weekend I've found that it is soooo soft and comfy and all cosy! It isn't at all scratchy or uncomfortable which I was worried about and its just a loose kind of oversize fit, perfect for winter nights! At £15 in Select it was cheaper than some of the other eyelash jumpers I have seen and I've been really impressed with the quality. In the shop they also had some crop versions of the jumper that were just as soft and they also had the same as mine in burgundy red wine colour and a really nice baby pink colour (which I wish I had got as well!)

So sorry for the crappy quality selfie of my jumper but it was the best I could do with the iPad as my camera, tripod and lead is all packed up already. It looks a slightly different kind of colour in this picture but I promise you it is really nice and as you can kind of see in this picture,goes well and is super cosy with leggings!So that was a general update,sorry it was such a mish-mash of random things but I felt I needed to talk about some things. I will try to keeping posting just as regularly but I can't promise anything as everything is so crazyyyyy at the moment but I will definitely be posting at least once every ten days and am considering starting to do some youtube videos after Christmas, vlogs,hauls,reviews that type of thing, let me know what you think? also thank you to my new followers and to everyone for all the views recently!
Love
Georgie xx 

Also find me on:
Twitter- @geo_lawson

Instagram- @geo_leighh

No comments:

Post a Comment