Image Map

Saturday 2 August 2014

July Favourites 2014

Here's my favourites for the month of July, I know I've been less than consistent with my posting lately but hopefully as it's summer I'll have a lot more time to blog! Without further ado here they are...



Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean 3in1 Purifying Cleanser I'm not sure what the 3in1 properties of this are supposed to be, but nevertheless I love it! It removes make-up easily and leaves skin soft and without that tight feeling that many other cleansers give. It has a really pleasant peachy smell and is light on the skin and easy to use, perfect!

Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder I've got this in the mini version and will definitely be repurchasing it when this runs out! Such a lovely matte bronzer which isn't orangey like many others are and is great for contouring. So good for sweeping over your cheeks to get a summer glow (always needed with the temperamental English weather!). I have been using this so much recently and have fallen in love with it all over again!

Max Factor False Lash Effect Water Proof Mascara Although I don't really wear make-up in the summer this is the one product I consistently reach for. It has a nice wand that coats lashes evenly,with a lengthened look and stays all day with no 'panda eye' effect. It genuinely is waterproof even staying put after enduring 'Tidal Wave' at Thorpe Park.

Barry M Nail /Hi Shine Gelly Paints in shades Berry Ice Cream and Sugar Apple. I bought these two a few weeks ago and have been wearing them non-stop, both in really pretty summery colours and come out near enough exactly the same as the bottle. They go one really well and non streaky, leaving a nice smooth finish. Only negative being you need to add quite a few coats and/or a top coat to prevent chipping but still lovely!

Striped Paper Straws These are my favourite thing at the moment! I've been making so many homemade smoothies and drinks (DIY summer drinks posts to follow!) and none would be complete without these cute and colourful retro style paper straws. I bought the different colour mulitpacks and you can buy them from so many places. Add a drink in a Kilner Jar and hey presto, you're tumblr ready ;)


Love 
Georgie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment