Image Map

Monday 18 August 2014

Review: Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara

I picked this up this week and it has already become my go-to mascara, I don't think I've ever been so impressed by a mascara in such a short amount of time. The packaging is a nice metallic bronze kind of colour and is fairly standard as far as mascara tubes go. I think this actually looks a lot more classy than some of the luminous/neoen colour tubes you get and is just generally nicer. Also I love that it doesn't have a thousand wild claims on the packaging, as most mascara's do, and is more simple.


The first thing I really love about this mascara is that it doesn't leave you with that horribly crunchy feeling where your eyelashes are left wiry (ew!). Nope, instead they are a little stiffer but still feel like eyelashes and are considerably softer than your bog standard mascara. I guess this is because of the argan oil? I don't know if that's what it is, but it genuinely makes such a difference. I found it gave the perfect balance of length, volume and separation, the three things I always lust after in a mascara. It made my lashes look longer and fuller but also seperated nicely (big thumbs up), it also gave a little bit of curve too which is always a bonus!


The wand has plastic kind of bristles which are flexible. If I'm honest I'm not always a massive fan of this type of brush but I've been so impressed by the results from this one. It's also really easy to use on bottom lashes too and coated them without making them look all spidery and gross. The only teeny downside was that when I applied another coat over the past few which had dried, it did shed off a tiny bit, but not alot, it even stayed put with no panda effect after my abs class which is seriously saying something! Anyway I got mine for £4.99 on special offer on the Rimmel stand in my local chemist which is such a steal as I'd probably pay full price for it anyway! But Superdrug have it on offer for £5.99 right now I think, and I'd most definitely purchase it for that price!

Love
Georgie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment