Image Map

Monday 25 August 2014

#TeenBlogSeries // Ten Facts About Me

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com


1) When I was little I had trigger thumbs, it's where your fingers or thumbs get stuck because of the tendons, I had them operated on to un-stick them, I had it in both thumbs which is pretty rare and as I had it so young I was in the British Medical Journal. Essentially for having bent old-people thumbs.

2) I love Giraffes. They are hands down my favourite animals, they're so tall and cute and chill.

3) I've recently become a bit of a Netflix addict, PLL and OITNB are my current faves, oops.

4) Although I've been to both Thailand and Australia before, they are two of the places I most want to travel to, as well as Morocco and America. I just have a want in general to travel the world and see everything. I can't wait to get away from my town and just experience the world.

5) I recently quit playing football even though it's my favourite thing ever and I've been playing for almost 7 years, I'm taking up dance again instead.

6) I love dancing, it makes me soso happy and I recently joined some classes again after finally plucking up the courage, I was so scared of being the worst person.

7) I'm short, like only just over 5ft, for some reason people find the need to tell me how short I am on a daily basis, I am quite aware haha.

8) I drink a lot of tea. It's my favourite thing, I have my own tea shelf in the kitchen with over 10 different varieties of fruit, herbal and green tea, yummy.

9) I naturally have frizzy slightly wavy hair but I had a perm over a year ago so that it has actual waves in it but since then my hair has grown curly, freaky. 

10) There isn't a day where I don't listen to music, it's my escape from everything. 

Love 
Georgie xx

2 comments:

  1. PLL is life! Haha, I want to watch OITNB too! Is it good?

    Ellie from LittleEllieMae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes omg, I'm only on season 3 but I'm addicted already! and yes it is! it's a little weird but has like loads of little stories in it, there's only 2 seasons of it at the moment though :-( xx

      Delete